📣 Please Help Us Name Our Community!

Homestyler Official 1 August

Homestyler’s brand-new community section is coming soon!
Everything here revolves around home design and decor. You can share design inspirations, renovation experiences, product recommendations, and much more.

📋 Now, we need your help to choose a name from the list below:

1️⃣LitDesigns
2️⃣HI-HO
3️⃣Homeverse
4️⃣StylerHub
5️⃣HomestylerHub
6️⃣WeStyler
7️⃣Sparks
8️⃣Uhome

If none of these names resonate with you, please suggest a new name and tell us why you chose it.

🎁🎁🎁If the community name you suggest (not the name we provided) is chosen, you will be rewarded a 6-month Styler membership!

882 15

Comments(15)

head-img
Cal Designs 2 August
What about "StylerSphere"? I think the alliteration helps connect the concepts of it being a design inspiration community! Spheres also represent inclusivity, balance, harmony, fluidity, and of course, global reach! It encompasses the collaborative input from around the world! But I love all these choices, good luck with choosing, I can't wait to use it! :)
head-img
💛Yellow Mellow 💛 2 August
D&DHub or Design&DecorHub - this name would be really useful and would represent what Homestyler is, a fun,creative, and interactive way to design and decorate. SparksIgnITe- A fun word that would also work for community and learn name, this name represents that this is a way for our imagination or our "sparks" to come together and ignite therefore creating brand new ideas!Please answer back!! Good luck with the names :)
head-img
Альбина Носова 18 October
4️⃣StylerHub
head-img
Celtic Fox 4 October
HomeHub? Short & snappy!!
head-img
Krzysztof Krzyna 12 September
StylerHub
head-img
Гаухара 8 September
attachment
head-img
Гаухара 8 September
attachment
head-img
Гаухара 8 September
I love HS ❤️
attachment
head-img
Эльмира Муртузалиева 31 August
head-img
erika rigacci 27 August
head-img
Daniel Oberholzer 22 August
LitDesigns
head-img
IVONNA SCHASTNAIA 22 August
Home_Styler_Hub
head-img
Design & Photos ASOSTUDIO 17 August
AllHomeStyler
head-img
Aquabliss22 10 August
What about Design Inspo? I mean if this tag is going to be for sharing, why not have what it means in the title? 😊🏡🔨
head-img
Design ForFun 5 August
I agree with you!!! This is a really great suggestion! @ Cal Designs
What about "StylerSphere"? I think the alliteration helps connect the concepts of it being a design inspiration community! Spheres also represent inclusivity, balance, harmony, fluidity, and of course, global reach! It encompasses the collaborative input from around the world! But I love all these choices, good luck with choosing, I can't wait to use it! :)