Lantern object?

Sophie 24 July

Does anyone know where to find a lantern object? I only found this one, but can't be ungrouped.:( I would only need the lantern, maybe the columns.

220 6

Comments(6)

head-img
Grace Simmons 11 August
HS has guidelines: https://www.homestyler.com/learn/model-upload When looking for models use search criteria of VRay Render, .MAX files. There are some models on 3DWarehouse.sketchup.com (.SKP) but I try not to use those because some don't render well and some don't take materials well. @ Sophie
Thanks again @Grace Simmons. One question, if I want to upload any downloaded objects, which of the zipped files should upload. I haven't uploaded any objects yet, just modelled them. Thanks in advance!
head-img
Sophie 11 August
Thanks again @Grace Simmons. One question, if I want to upload any downloaded objects, which of the zipped files should upload. I haven't uploaded any objects yet, just modelled them. Thanks in advance! @ Grace Simmons
On left side, under decorate, click trends, scroll down to 'Go Camping' or 'Escape Nature'. There are 2 different kinds: one is a multi strand and one is single. I f that doesn't work for you, go to 3DSky.org and look for a free model.
head-img
Sophie 11 August
Thanks a lot!:) I also found a lot of new objects there! @ Grace Simmons
On left side, under decorate, click trends, scroll down to 'Go Camping' or 'Escape Nature'. There are 2 different kinds: one is a multi strand and one is single. I f that doesn't work for you, go to 3DSky.org and look for a free model.
head-img
Grace Simmons 28 July
head-img
Sophie 25 July
Thanks. That's where I started. I typed lantern (and got 253 pages to check out, as most of them are LED, wall lamp..etc.), then I tried lamp, light bulb, garland...etc. I checked out like 100 pages. I was hoping that someone has already found this exact light or sg similar. Actually all lanterns I found accidentally somewhere else (eg. Christmas), unfortunately the search didn't show them.
head-img
Homestyler support 25 July
Hello, you may just type the word : 'lantern' in the searching box from 'Decorate-Furniture'.