1. Entries must be completed on the Homestyler web page/app. Entries made using other design tools will not be accepted.
2. The competition is divided into three sub-categories: sustainable design, multi-functional space design and future technology design. Participants can submit their works within the specified time.
3. Participants can submit multiple entries, and the same entry cannot be submitted repeatedly across sub-categories.
4. Each participant on the same track can only receive one reward. If a participant wins multiple awards, the highest award will prevail.
5. There are no restrictions on styles, scenes, and models, and participants can play freely according to the theme.
6. Entries must have a design title and description information.
7. Entries must be set to public status. Works in private status will not enter the final selection.
8. Each space entered must contain at least 2 normal renderings with 2k resolution (only for web version entries)
9. Participants must ensure that they are the sole author of the entry and must not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any party. All legal responsibilities for copyright and other legal disputes involved in the entries shall be borne by the entrants themselves.
10. The final interpretation right of this competition belongs to the organizer. Please read the competition copyright rules in the "FAQ" carefully before participating. If you do not agree with the above rules, please do not participate in this competition. Your submission of any work on the relevant website pages of the competition shall be deemed to be your agreement to the above rules. If you have any questions during the competition, please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org